Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Holy Smokes!!

Guess who just peed in his potty? MY LITTLE GEOF!!! That's right. Last night after his shower he got out and announced that he was going to use his potty. I thought to myself "yeah, right!" But to my surprise he danced on over sat down and peed!! I was jumping up and down singing his praises and we laughed and danced for awhile. I told him how proud I was of him and his eyes were so big and bright and full of pride and joy I wanted to cry!! I put him to bed and called Nathaniel first but only got his voice mail then my Mom. She was just as proud of him as I was. But then she had to go a ruin the moment and say something to the effect that it was about time and that he was getting too old for diapers. Say what you will but as his MOTHER I didn't think he was ready (physiologically, emotionally, etc. etc.) until he made this first step.
SO THERE!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

How exciting! Scary that it's exciting, 5 years ago if I had said this to ya you would have told me to get a life!

Ignore your ma, that's what they all do, trust me. You'll never do it right (the way she did it)!

June 30, 2005 6:10 AM  
Blogger Mandi said...

Thanks, Deneen!!

June 30, 2005 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon