Sunday, June 19, 2005

Nuttin' Much

Ding dong the fleas are dead!! I hated to have to resort to chemical warfare but that is what it took to rid my home of the little shits. We visited my folks for the week while my house was too toxic to inhabit. Well, we didn't have to be gone that long but Geof loves his grandparents and I really needed a break. Ok, picture time!! All thumbnails are clickable.

This is Geof at the little "zoo" we visited a few weeks ago


This Joe...Joe the Camel. He had fun drooling on Geof and Geof liked feeding him animal crackers shaped like camels.


This was Geof's first up-close encounter with a member of the opposite sex.


Geof...being Geof and no that is not a gigantic cavity it's an Oreo cookie.


All-American boy, no? Check out the "dirt mask" on his face.


D'oh!


This one is my new favorite. A picture really is worth a thousand words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon