Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Blah & Blah-er

Well, Nathaniel has come and gone once again. I think this job is seriously getting to him. I tried to keep him positive but by the time we dropped him off at his truck it was all I could do to keep my composure. These last two days have been touch and go as well....I keep getting these sudden urges to burst into uncontrollable sobs. Luckily I've been able to keep myself in check. June 1, 2006 will be Nathaniel's last day with Schneider. I think I'll get one of those cutesy countdown markers to put up on here to mark the days until freedom. Anyhoo, I'm not going to air my husband's dirty laundry here. Certain conversations between a husband and wife should stay private. I will say that June 1st cannot come soon enough.

In other news some fucktards out there seem to think that I enjoy spam sooooo much that I might allow spam comments on my blog. To those bastards I say a big "FUCK YOU!!!" I have had to delete several spam comments from both of my blogs and I'm tired of it. I enabled the word verification option for my comments now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but like everything else in life we've all got to suffer because of the actions of a few.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I can read the ticker fine, it's cute. You have had a tough ass year girl, I feel sad for you feeling so sad. Chin up, you're holding up great.

August 24, 2005 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon