Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Random Post


Am I the only one who sees a difference here? What happened? Where are the swirling rumors of plastic surgery or health problems? I'm not a huge fan of Hilary Duff, but I saw her on TV the other night and her new look was enough to startle me and prompted me to look up past and current photos of her for comparison. It looks like her head is shrinking! I always thought she was a very attractive, normal looking girl before but now she looks like a heroin junkie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I think she lost some of her baby fat, is dieting too much, lightened her hair and is trying too hard to look older.

August 17, 2005 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately looking a little too "plastic"

August 20, 2005 5:14 PM  
Blogger Sarcomical said...

YES! she DOES!

...i think she is starting to morph into her sister...which is not a good thing. she used to be so cute.

August 21, 2005 9:48 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

nothing like getting that 'i've smoked and tanned all my life' look in your twenties...

August 26, 2005 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon