Monday, August 29, 2005

Yes, Sometimes I Waste Your Time & Mine With Stupid Quizzes

You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe

But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.

What Kind Of Coffee Are You?





You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 7 out of 10 correct!
Yay, I passed but I missed 3...that's still embarrassing!


Your Outrageous Name Is
Ima Hore
Hey!! I'm not a whore!!


Your Fortune Is

War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

I'll second that!!


You Are 40% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!



In a Past Life...

You Were: A Charming Viking.

Where You Lived: France.

How You Died: Buried alive.
um....ok
Last one, I promise.....






Your Element Is Air



You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.

Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.

You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.
With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!


THE END

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

These are cool! I'll have to try them all. I took the citizen one and got 8 right, but I don't know which ones I got wrong (oops!)

Happy Anniversary, btw, I saw it on your ticker :-D

August 30, 2005 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon