Friday, September 02, 2005

I Don't Like My Cat Very Much Anymore

I can't believe I forgot to blog this. Yesterday morning Geof woke me up saying, "Mommy, look what the kitty did, he made a mess!" I was expecting maybe litter or food scattered over the floor because that's the norm. Oh, no...it was much, much worse. The fucking cat decided to shit all over the recliner in the living room. Luckily it's vinyl, but the son of a bitch couldn't shit on a flat surface, oh no, he had to shit where the seat meets the back. That's right, it was all down in the chair and then he had the audacity to piss all over the dirty laundry I had sorted on the floor. I rubbed his face in it slapped his hindquarters and he got to spend the rest of the day and last night outside. Part of me hoped that he wouldn't be there in the morning but he was. He has never done this before and I clean his litter box daily. Maybe he's got something wrong with him, I have no idea. He's been his usual self otherwise, however. Just thought I'd share :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice thing to show your son

September 04, 2005 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon