Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Smoking or Non?

artwork by me!

About 11 hours ago I made a huge change in my life. I took the last drag of my very last cigarette ever. Things are going well, so far. My temper is within reason, I haven't rummaged through change jars for money to buy more smokes, and I haven't really craved a cigarette as much as I thought I would. Tomorrow is another day, however. I've wanted/needed to do this for a long time. Now I have an excuse with the price of gas and cigarettes both increasing significantly in the past week and a half. Wish me luck!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, you can do it!

September 07, 2005 2:25 AM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Good luck sweetie-I, unfortunately, backslid because a few days into it, it got harder. My daughter is on my constantly to quit now and I hate it. Smokes are almost $6 a pack here-

September 07, 2005 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon