Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Meme and then some random babble that may only be interesting to me, but that's ok because it's my fucking blog

The 7 Meme
Thanks a lot Deneen! ...nuttin' but love...

A. Seven Things To Do Before I Die...

1. Go back to school to become an RN
2. Travel...anywhere
3. Own my own house
4. Hold a few grandbabies, possibly some great grandbabies
5. See Geof grow to become a well-adjusted, happy, caring man
6. Live in a tropical location for a while
7. Drive a car with manual transmission

B. Seven things I cannot do

1. Sing
2. Ski...snow or water
3. Watch someone put contacts in...makes my eyes water
4. Live without music
5. Drive a car with manual transmission
6. Keep my house clean
7. Drink malted milkshakes or eat Whoppers (the candy)...I hate the flavor

C. Seven things that attract me to....

1. My husband: I am always amazed at how giving he is
2. My son: He's cute, smart, and a natural comedian...what's not to love?!
3. My best friend Morgan: She's been there for me when most people would have run the other way
4. Cedar: The smell takes me back to kindergarten...I love it!
5. The country (as in rural life): Some of my most treasured childhood memories are from when I lived way out in the country. I like the feeling of isolation and freedom and self-reliance.
6. Crochet: I love the magic in taking a long piece of string and turning it into something useful or not so useful yes, I crochet and I have a blog totally dedicated to it...and yes, I made a boobie pillow...bite me!
7. Music: I can't even begin to explain it...I cannot live without it!

D. Seven things I say most often

1. Do you need to go potty?
2. Stop that!
3. GEOF!!!!
4. Shit!
5. I love you
6. Stop jumping on the couch!
7. I love you, too

E. Seven books ( or series or genres or topics ) that I love

1. Medical textbooks
2. Historical events
3. Important people from history
4. The history of the area in which I live
5. Short stories
6. Cookbooks
7. Really good kids books

F. Seven movies I watch over and over again ( or would if I had time )

1. Super Troopers
2. Dazed And Confused
3. Thelma and Louise
4. Stand By Me
5. Animal House
6. Full Metal Jacket
7. Forest Gump

G. Seven people I want to join in, too.

Everyone I know in the blogosphere has already done this one...so, I'm not going to do this one

AND NOW, A QUIZ

fried chicken
You taste like chicken. Your succulent thighs,
legs, wings, and breasts melt in the mouth.
Your crunchy outer coating barely hides the
juiciness within.


How do you taste?
brought to you by Quizilla

....um, ok.....

MOVING ON...

I have this thing called a stat counter and I can see who visits this blog, how long they looked around, where they're from, how they found me, etc. etc. My favorite thing about it is the part that shows which keywords were used to search the internet to find my blog. Here are some recent winners...
"she sat down to pee"
"foreskins by the quart"
"pic beating a dead horse"
"Schneider sucks"
"pictures of people holding books"
"trucker boob"
Some of these phrases I remember typing, but others are just fucking weird! Also, there is someone in Key West Florida who spends hours looking at this blog several days in a row. I don't know whether to be creeped out or flattered. In any case...big shout out to Key West!

I guess that's all for now. I'm out of topics and I think I smell poop...and that's never a good thing. Take care, folks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Hey sweetie! Sorry about the meme, I got caught off guard!

I plan to go back to school in September for my RN degree, health willing. I have all the prerequisites and just would have to do the nursing stuff, be done in a year (if I went full time, but I'm not!).

I had a medical transcription service for years, which made me what to get into the medical field. Once Geoff starts school, hopefully you can too!

January 07, 2006 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon