Monday, January 09, 2006

Right To Brag

I just have to brag on my husband for a bit. Talk about a renaissance man! Last night I asked him if he would cut my hair because the split ends were driving me crazy. I told him that I would bend over (get your mind out of the gutter!) so that my hair was straight up and down and that I wanted him to cut about 4 inches off, straight across. This gives it a layered look, and has worked in the past. He did that and it came out great. Then he really got into it and started trimming some uneven spots because, "if something's worth doing, it's worth doing right!" I really like the way it came out. The day before that he made homemade pizzas....3 of them and some calzones. He made a meat lovers pizza; ham, pineapple, and cheese pizza; and a veggie pizza with tomatoes, spinach, basil, and cheese. The calzones were made with leftover toppings. Everything was from scratch even the sauce. My absolute favorite was the ham and pineapple. So much better than anything you get at a restaurant! He is such a good cook....too good.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. We had to say goodbye this morning. He'll be back next weekend and then we'll head down to my parents place. One of our favorite bands is playing a show down there and we're really excited to see them. Plus, we're going to take my Dad and I think he's looking forward to it as well....but not as much as we are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon