Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tired

I'm tired...
...of being cold
...of feeling invisible
...of Nathaniel being gone
...of my home
...of my car
...of feeling tired
...of wasting my days
...of responsibility
...of everything revolving around money
...sometimes of living
...of doing dishes
...of not feeling accomplished
...of being referred to as weird
...of worrying
...of smoking
...of having to be the bigger person
...of stretch marks
...of winter
...of having no will power
...of having no motivation
...of feeling forgotten
...of smelling the paper mill
...of having to be frugal instead of choosing to
...of lacking self-confidence
...of falling short
...of being alone
...of apologizing for others
...of being awake
...of not feeling productive
...of typing this

There, now I feel much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon