Thursday, March 30, 2006

For The Anonymous Lady With A 6-year-old...

I recently received this comment...

"Hey, can you tell me what you did to keep the hose from coming off? I'm a single mom of a precious six year old, who is enjoying the floods much more than I am."

Here is the answer to your question...all I did was use one of these and tightened it until I could no longer turn the screw....pretty simple. I found mine in the plumbing section of WalMart. Any other questions, just email me by clicking " VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE" over there to the right and then click "EMAIL"....good luck!

In other news...Geof and I are headed down to visit my parents this weekend and will be staying until next weekend sometime. I wanted to go the middle of next week, but they've suckered me into coming sooner. I don't mind. Dad said he needed his Geof fix and I'm happy to oblige. Geof is the reason my father still wakes up every morning. I get along with my parents and enjoy seeing them, but I've been on my own long enough that I don't really feel comfortable at their house. It's not my "home" anymore and it's weird. It didn't take my mother too long to claim my room either! Anyhoo, not that I'm a regular blogger anyway, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who gives two shits. Take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Have a good time at your mom and dad's-it'll give you a little break.

March 31, 2006 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great visit!

I know what you mean, I feel weird staying with my parents now, too...

March 31, 2006 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon