Saturday, May 13, 2006

Good things come to those who wait...and wait...and wait...

As of 12pm yesterday and after over 2 years of waiting, my Dad finally received his disability payments as well as the back pay he was owed!! Freakin' sweet!! Around 10:30 this morning I just happened to pass by our front door and my parents were standing there! I had no idea they were coming. They said they had stopped in at Jesse Israel (a nice nursery in Asheville) and then decided to pop in for a visit. Later they told me the good news. Dad said that after 2 1/2 years of doing nothing but worry about how in the hell they were going to pay bills he doesn't know how to act. I can't blame him. This is a huge deal. HUGE!!! It's about damn time too. I'm so happy for them, I don't know how to act myself. To see them actually happy is awesome. No more stress or worry. It's finally over and now life can move forward.

Monday we will be heading to southern Illinois and then on to St. Louis. I'm hoping to meet up with my bestest bud while we're there. She lives in Columbia, Missouri and I haven't seen her in over a year. Thursday I will be admiring Pujol's ass.....errr....I mean watching the Cardinals play! So, there won't be any posting for awhile...sorry.

Take care and I hope to find you all well when I return!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

That's great news for your parents, it must have been really stressful for them.

Traveling again, eh woman? Have a great time!

May 13, 2006 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon