Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Pictures...

I asked Geof what he thought of North Dakota and he said, "it makes me feel good in my chest" I don't think I could have said it any better! Although North Dakota isn't my "homeland" I always feel a great sense of calm and peace. If the winters weren't so damn cold I'd live there! So, here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip...

Somewhere over Minnesota



The horse with no name and beautiful blue eyes



Geof picking peas and boy were they tasty!



Neat-o nursery we went to...the ground was "paved" with scraps of granite



Going for a walk



Panoramic that didn't stitch together too well but you get the idea



Elk on an Elk farm



Geof and my Mom feeding a future hamburger



Buffalo!



Peeing on the prairie



Me in a field of sunflowers



Sitting on bales of hay



Speed demon



This is where your canola oil comes from



This is what Geof wanted to bring home as a souvenir



My Mom with some pretty horses



Interesting idea for a planter



Old farm implements at my great Uncle and Aunt's farm

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

He is looking so grown up-losing that baby look for sure.

What a great answer he gave too!

Love the pics, thanks for sharing.

July 25, 2006 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon