Wednesday, September 27, 2006

F#@$ You Rival!! Part II

Well, the 7-10 days came and went about 4 days ago. On Monday I sent yet another email to customer service here's the copy of that one...

"Here is a copy of an email I received...

"Thank you for your email.Your recall order number is ********* that you can use as a reference, you should receive your base in 7-10 days.
Thank you for contacting Rival
Joe
Jarden Consumer Solutions"

...That was 12 days ago...where is my replacement base?"

Maybe they misunderstood me or may be they just don't read customer correspondence or maybe they just don't give two shits. Here is the response I received...

"Amanda,
You are welcome.
Thank you for contacting Rival, a branch of Jarden Consumer Solutions."

Ugh!! You're Welcome?!?!?!? What the hell? You can bet that I quickly responded to that one, but have yet to hear back.

Tune in next time when we'll find out if Mandi will loose her cool and finally go bat shit crazy, will Rival send her the replacement base and make everything thing right in the world? We'll see on the next episode of "Customer Service".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon