Tuesday, October 03, 2006

F#@$ You Rival!! ...The Finale

Wonder of all wonders I finally received my crock pot base in the mail Monday afternoon. A few more emails were exchanged since I last posted about this adventure, the last one giving me a phone number to call. So, I called the number and spoke with a very helpful gentleman who was shocked that no one had given me a status report on the whereabouts of my base. Apparently (this is according to the tracking info he gave me) the order to ship my base was entered into the system at 4:19pm on September 26th. My initial complaint was sent to the company on September 13th. I just wonder if I would have ever gotten my base had I not become such a thorn in their side? I did a little research before I wrote the first email and apparently I was not the only one who never heard from Rival after sending the requested info for the recall. Who knows. I'm just glad to have this matter resolved, but my opinion about the company has soured some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon