Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I Love Quizzes On a Cold Rainy Morning

I must say that I was totally shocked to see that I had done so well. I always enjoyed English class but it was never my favorite by any means. Who knew!







The Librarian
You scored 60 erudition!
Congratulations! You're well above average when it comes to your knowledge of English grammar, history, and literature. You may have missed a few questions, but if you keep your studies up and stay away from genre fiction, we'll have you ready for Stanford in no time! Who knows, we just might be reading your columns in Talk of the Town a few years from now.







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on erudition
Link: The Are You Truly Erudite? Test written by okellelala on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon