Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Water Slide Took My Anal Virginity

It was April of 2000 and I was a senior in high school. Every year the senior class took a senior trip to Florida for Disney's Grad Nite. I worked then and paid my own way...wish I had that money back now!! I think we were gone for a long weekend, not really sure how many days. We went to Disney World, Universals theme park (where you can ride the movies) and Islands of Adventure (my favorite), and Typhoon Lagoon. I hated Disney World. It could have been from lack of sleep and/or the fact that Disney World just loses it's charm after the age of 10! My memory is a bit fuzzy but I do remember not being allowed to sleep, people acting completely immature, rides not being as cool as I hoped, it was HOT, we were there until 5am!!!!, coming close to passing out and having my entire body ache from lack of sleep. I. Will. Never. Go. Back. EVER stolen...and our pride bruised. The water rushing into my colon at speeds I'd rather forget was agony along with the wedgie from Hell! I remember standing up, turning to Morgan and saying, "I think I'm hurt!" I seriously thought I would be dragging my intestines behind me as I walked. I also thought I had lost all control of my bowels. I felt like I had to shit right there and it was all I could do to hold it in. We ran back to the locker rooms, checked our wrecked selves, showered and called it a day. . Ok, I might take Geof one day, maybe. On the semi-plus side I can now say that I've seen Jessica Simpson and Destiny's Child perform...of course it was before they got all famous. Yay me. Universals theme park was ok. We did the whole Terminator 3-D thing which wasn't too corny. The Twister "ride" was a let-down, but still ok. The best thing was that my friend Morgan and I got to taste test yogurt and were paid $5. Islands of Adventure was the best of all. The rides were incredible the food was good (and not over priced) and it was actually fun! Ok, now comes the hardest part for me. Typhoon Lagoon and the evil water slide. There exists an evil water slide. I don't recall the name as it has been erased from my memory. It was one of those water slides that is really freaking tall and from the top it looks like a complete 90 degree fall straight down. Yeah. I should have known better...and I should have received some sort of butt clenching instructions/warnings!! So, my dear friend Morgan and I went down this beast. All was fine until we got to the bottom and we both had our anal virginitiesUnfortunately we couldn't just leave the park, we had to wait until the designated time for everyone to meet up and pile on the bus to leave. We bought some ice cream and sat in the shade where Morgan was then pooped on by a huge bird. Yeah, it was that kind of vacation...and I didn't shit right for a week. I've also never forgiven that damned water slide. I've since heard that we were not alone, they should really tell you to clench your butt cheeks together like a prison bitch. I think the only instruction we got was to cross one leg over the other and we all know now that didn't work!!

I hope you've enjoyed taking this trip down memory lane with me. I was going through some old pictures the other day and ran across a few post water slide enema pics. Oh yeah, and to add to the Hell I endured I also got my period unexpectedly thus was unprepared, I had to walk around in a bathing suit in front of my classmates (worse than the going to school naked dream), and I tripped and fell while in said bathing suit. At least Morgan and I have something laugh about now!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I have something to laugh about too!

October 19, 2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 14, 2016 1:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My daughter and I are here laughing our asses off. I decided to do a Google search after she told me about her very similar story. Best part is her name is Amanda and she was with her best friend who's name is also Morgan, crazy right. Thanks for the laugh, it was great.

December 14, 2016 1:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was 15 or 13 and I went to Wet and Wild in Florida around 2000 9998 some like that but I went to wet and wild with my sister and I had the same thing happen to me water shut up my butthole and when I was down at the bottom told my sister let's go I have to s*** I did not think about it as it was all water that came out cuz it all shot up there so fast and so hard and I'm not even gay lol sorry I jokes

May 21, 2017 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon