Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Black Friday

It's that time of year again, fellow penny-pinchers, time to help put retailers back in the black! I'm sure I'm like a lot of folks out there. I don't want to line someone elses pockets any more than I have to...especially if that someone else is a giant retailer. So I go hunting for deals. In past years my strategy has been flipping through sales papers the week before the big sale...aka Black Friday. This year thanks to my local news station I learned about a great website called GottaDeal.com. I've especially found the forums very useful. There's a section for freebies, contests, etc. The board is very active, which is more than I can say for similar sites. Now, I may be the last person to know this but my favorite part of the site at the moment is all about Black Friday. You can actually see the sales papers before they are released to the public! Gah! where has this been all my life?! I've already made my lists and checked them twice. Just wanted to share, hope you find it useful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon