Monday, November 20, 2006

Comic Relief

My Geof, being the typical inquisitive 3 year old and comedian that he is, never misses an opportunity to entertain. This past weekend was spent battling a nasty stomach virus, first by yours truly and now by Master Geof. This afternoon during one of our many trips to the bathroom the following exchange took place:

Geof: "Mommy, what is puke?"
Me: "It's the same thing as throw-up."
Geof: "Well, what's throw-up?"
Me: "It's like when your mouth has diarrhea instead of your butt."
...momentary pause...
Geof: with one corner of his mouth turned upward into a sly little grin..."Mom, I think I need to puke with my butt now."

What did I ever do in this life, or a previous one, to deserve such a wonderfully sick-humored kid?!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Wait til he starts school and shares these tidbits with his friends!

November 27, 2006 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon