Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Cat Is Out of The Bag!!

I guess the suspense was killing him because last night Nathaniel spilled the beans about what I was getting for Christmas! A whole new bed (mattress, sheets, bedspread, frame)!!! I knew about the bedspread because that is coming from the in-laws. They had us make a list of what we liked and then they decided from that list which one would be our gift. I have no idea which one they picked but Nathaniel has been coordinating with my mother-in-law and bought some Egyptian cotton sheets to match! They're supposed to be delivered today, but I'm not supposed to open them yet. The suspense is killing me! you may be wondering why I'm so excited about a new bed and bedding. One word...FUTON. I've been sleeping on a futon for almost 5 years. Not only that but, said futon lived in two different frat houses before it came to live with us. (It was Nathaniel's in college) Needless to say I'm ready to trade up! Hopefully everything will be here this time next week! Ahhh...I can feel the knots in my back loosening already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I guess you and Nathanial will have fun "christening" the new bed too!

December 13, 2006 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon