Wednesday, January 24, 2007

O'Reilly Is A Jackass

I was over at You Tube the other day looking for something when I ran across a most disturbing video featuring the one and only Bill O'Reilly. I haven't liked the guy since his little blip came into view on my radar. I was utterly shocked and appalled at his statements. I got over it until I ran across a fellow blogger who had posted about the same video. Here it is in case you haven't heard it yet...



The next day, Jen of Jen's Horde and the fellow blogger I mentioned before posted this interesting tidbit written by Michael Reagan. Here's the linky.

Just something to put in your pipe and smoke on a while. I swear it takes a lot of different people to make the world go round...I just wish the stupid ones would fall off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon