Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Where Were You 4 Years Ago?

I remember what I was doing 4 years ago, just like it happend yesterday. I was pushing out an 8lbs 9oz bundle of joy. That's right, today is Geof's 4th birthday. Those sleepless, diaper-filled days seem like an eternity ago in some ways. But I like where we are now and I enjoy everyday that I have with my best friend. We're going to have a party at my folks place this year with all the family in February. Nathaniel is back at work so it's just me and Geof today. It'll be low-key but we'll definitely have cake!

January 31, 2003


Januar 31, 2007

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Happy Birthday to Geoff!

Time does fly by.

Elena tells me "BFF" everyday and I wish it would always be like that.

January 31, 2007 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon