Wednesday, February 14, 2007

ICK!!



Ick...that is how today has been since my eyes first opened this morning. It's been terribly windy and cold here today and I woke up to stomach cramps, severe nausea, and mud butt. Yes, mud butt is exactly what it sounds like...I'm so mature! Luckily Geof is fine and even allowed me to take a nap this afternoon.

On the up side, the sun is still shining and I can at least pretend that it is nice outside; I woke up to Valentine wishes via text message from a great friend I don't get to see often enough; Geof drew hearts for me; I got to take a nap; Geof is healthy; and I still have a nice bouquet of yellow roses with pink tips to admire while Nathaniel is away. He did the whole Valentine thing early since he's on the road today. I think I'm one lucky beotch in spite of all the ick!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Sheesh, I hope it passes quickly and Geof doesn't catch it,

February 14, 2007 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon