Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Free Stuff

Do you like things that are free? Sure, we all do! Hi, I'm.....whoa I'm starting to sound like Sally Struthers in those get your degree at home commercials. Anyhoo. I'm a sucker for freebies and I'm also in the mood to share. Here are some freebies that I signed up for today. I don't know if they'll all work, but it's worth a shot, right?

Hopefully someone out there might find a use for one of those links. I find my freebies on the forums online at GottaDeal.com. Most of them are legit, and I've gotten everything from underwear to books as freebies. And just in case you're wondering...No, I'm not being paid to plug here.


***Offer valid until 5/09/07 or while supplies last. No product substitutions. Available to U.S. residents only. Must be 18 or older to receive sample. Limit one sample per family, household, address or email address. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
GOLEAN Crunch! allergen info: CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY INGREDIENTS. Click here to read ingredient listing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Cool Links, thanks.

WTG on the Quitometer too!

April 18, 2007 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon