Friday, May 18, 2007

Chillin' & Goodwillin'

I went to Goodwill yesterday for some retail therapy because I needed it and I'm cheap. I came away with a couple new shirts. I had forgotten that I donated most of my spring/summer clothes last year and was left with mostly stuff for wearing while working outside. Geof even picked out two shirts for himself. The best find of the day was a Tommy Hilfiger purse I found for myself. I would take a picture of it but my new computer and camera aren't on speaking terms at the moment. Yay for technology. There's a picture of what it looks like that I found online. At any rate, it's a good find since I paid only $3 for it and it is in new condition. It will come in handy for our vacation to Chicago which is coming up at the end of the month. My focus has been elsewhere and I just realized how quickly this trip is coming up. I think I'm looking forward to it, but I know my thoughts will be back home. Ugh, I'm going to develop an ulcer if I'm not careful. I will admit that I've been smoking again too which is so dumb and I feel like shit for back-sliding. I have no excuse except that old habits really do die hard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I never find anything at our Goodwill and when I do, it's uber expensive.

Ya backslid, get back on! There's a new pill out, Chantix, hearing from lots of peeps I kinda know how after taking it a week, bam no cravings, 6 people I know from work quit so far. My insurance doesn't cover it and I get nervous about meds I take, but my mom is gonna start it in a few weeks.

May 19, 2007 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon