Friday, July 13, 2007

Chicago 2007

Did I mention that we went to Chicago? We had a great time and now that my camera and computer are finally on speaking terms here are the pictures to prove it! All pics are clickable.





This was the view from our hotel. You can see the El in front of the blue building.








Geof sitting on a ledge. Don't worry, it's not as high up as it may appear, the's only about 3 feet from the ground. This was taken in front of the Shedd Aquarium. The tall building in the background is the Sears Tower.










This is the only decent picture I took at the aquarium.










Really old dead guy we found in the Field Museum.







Mummified child. The Field Museum had an exhibit about ancient Egypt. Geof didn't particularly care for the mummies.







Sue the T. Rex. Also found in the Field Museum.








Sue's actual skull....and Geof.








Nathaniel. Yes, the antlers were intentional. He looks so happy, no?







Pretty self-explanatory.








The view from our seats.










Nathaniel and me....er....I mean THE American Gothic at the Art Institute.










The journey back to southern Illinois.







I didn't realize until after we were home that I hadn't made it into any pictures. I swear I was there, I was just behind the lens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon