Friday, July 27, 2007

Stop hey what's that sound?...

...that is the sound of silence. Ahhhhhhhhh... My boys are off camping and I'm here all by myself..well, it's just me and the cat. Nathaniel got home from the road on Wednesday the 25th after leaving out on the 1st. Geof and I picked him up at 6:30am in a town that is a 2 hour drive from our house. As you can imagine, the rest of that day was spent catching up on sleep. Geof even fell asleep while he was eating dinner. He hasn't done that since he was a baby! Yesterday we went to the book sale at our local library. Most of the crafty books that I usually go for were picked through, but Geof and Nathaniel were quite successful. Today the boys are out spending some quality "guy time" together. I'm glad to have a little peace. I think "glad" is an understatement. Geof has been feeling the need lately to test any and all boundaries and my patience at the same time. After a month of being the sole focus of his energies you could say that my nerves are a bit fried.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Understatements are allowed and always understood as just that.

It's funny because the rare times I have the "alone" time, it feels odd.

July 28, 2007 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon