Sunday, August 12, 2007

Got Wood?

August 31st will be mine and Nathaniel's 5th wedding anniversary. Every year we give each other traditional gifts. The first year was the paper anniversary, second - cotton, third - leather, fourth - fruits/flowers, and fifth - wood. This year I'm having such a hard time coming up with an idea for a wood-themed gift. Oh come on, get your mind out of the gutter, people! We try to keep things very simple and costs down, so buying any furniture is out. I thought about giving him an acorn that we could plant together, but I don't think acorns are ready for picking and planting just yet. Then I thought about a bonsai tree, because Nathaniel really likes gardening, but bonsais can be pretty pricey. So I guess I'm asking for some more suggestions here. I've got a little less than 3 weeks to come up with something. Any and all thoughts and suggestions would be most excellent!

A quick by-the-way...I just got an email from PayPal and PayPerPost saying that I've been paid $10 for posting for PPP. If you would like to sign up just click the button conveniently located below. Just thought I'd share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon