Friday, August 10, 2007

Yeehaw!

Our little town had a rodeo tonight so I decided last-minute to take Geof. I'm glad I did because he really seemed to enjoy himself. It was his first rodeo so he didn't quite know what to expect. He even got to go out on the field...is it called a field? Actually all the kids got to go out there. They were all supposed to line up and then chase a calf with a ribbon on it's tail. The first one to get the ribbon won. Geof just got out there and ran around marching to the beat of his own drum. That's my boy! We both really enjoyed ourselves and I remembered something that I had forgotten: cowboys are hot!! Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Geof "patiently" waiting for the rodeo to start



Bucking horse


Geof returning from the "field"


Bucking bull

1 Comments:

Blogger ash said...

you know what they say... "save a horse. ride a cowboy!"

August 11, 2007 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon