Saturday, September 01, 2007

Christmas

Have you checked your calendars lately? The Christmas season is fast approaching and in order to beat the crowds, it's time to start planning your attack! I'd always heard the term "Black Friday" referring to the day after Thanksgiving and that it is the kick start to the Christmas shopping extravaganza. Last year I discovered Black Friday websites that listed all the deals to be had and the sales papers before they went public. That way I was able to plan way in advance which stores I wanted to visit to get the deals I wanted. I saved a lot of time and a lot of money.

This year I found www.black-friday.net. They have the option to join their mailing list to get the heads up whenever new Black Friday deals are added! They even have discount codes for tons of online stores so I can start shopping now. I saw on there today that Chefs has a great deal on shipping. I bought a few things from them last year for Nathaniel and he was very pleased with the quality...while I was pleased with the service and price. This year I've been searching for toys for Geof. He getting older and his toy preferences are getting more expensive. I want to get him something he'll actually play with and that will serve as a learning tool. I've been checking out the deals at the Discovery Channel Store. I could spend a fortune on just stuff for myself there! I could really get used to this shopping in my pajamas thing!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon