Saturday, November 03, 2007

Halloween 2007 Recap

Geof and I visited my folks this Halloween. My Dad loves this time of year and always goes all out for Geof and my younger cousins...his only trick-or-treaters. Here are a few pics from the weekend.




Geof with his cousins...(l-r) Rose Queen, '60s Chick, Hannah Montana, Fearless Frankenstein Pirate.








The decorations:

Snake Man...



Mummy Dearest...



The Graveyard...



Bodies & Parts...



The Great Pumpkin...
(it's actually an old painted satellite dish!)



Other Great Pumpkins...



The Loot...



A fun time was had by all and we're finally starting to come down from the sugar rush!

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 07, 2007 12:53 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Opps --- I posted about the pictures before reading the post --- I just got so excited by all the Halloween goodness I got a little ahead of myself there.

Your parents really went all out. I love the pumpkin snake thing. And the "grave situation".

Too cool.

Looks like a lot of fun.

November 07, 2007 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon