Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holiday Cards with Vista Print

It's time to starting thinking about sending out those Christmas cards again. Usually we buy the fairly inexpensive boxes of cards but this year I want something different. We have a lot family members on both sides spread out all over the country. I was thinking that this year we'd send out photo cards. I ran across Vista Print while shopping around online pricing different services. Vista Print really stood out because of their reasonable pricing and you can request a free sample of their product, which I did this morning. I've heard a lot of positive reviews about them so I think I'll give it a shot. Another thing that's pretty awesome is that they not only print photo cards but invitations, notepads, stationary, and even t shirts. I actually got gift ideas for some hard-to-shop-for family members while looking around their site. Go check 'em out, seriously, there's a lot to peruse and they even offer some things for free as long as you pay the shipping and handling which is also reasonably priced.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon