Monday, November 26, 2007

Sister Morphine

November 24, 2007 was the anniversary of my sister's death. She's been dead 2 days longer than she was alive. That was one of the roughest patches in my life and I have blocked a lot of it from memory. It's really hard to believe that enough time has past to relive it all again. 12 years. I think about her a lot and still talk to her, I miss her more and more as I get older. I don't think these things ever get easier, you just learn to ignore the pain and go on with life.



AAHU001011| RM| © Jefferson Hayman/CORBIS

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I'm so sorry Mandi.

I don't know what to say except - that sucks, I hope you feel better soon, and anytime you think you may want to come out to California, I'd love to meet you and give you a great big hug.

November 27, 2007 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon