Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yadda Ya..

Nathaniel and I have decided to quit smoking...again. I know, I've tried it before and weaseled my way back into the addiction. This time there's a another incentive besides being able to breathe, etc. We did the math and figured up the cost of smoking per person per year....it came to about $2800. Nathaniel's health insurance costs more to cover smokers, I guess that's fairly standard practice, I've never had a job that offered insurance. That extra fee plus the price of cigarettes really takes a bite out of the ol' wallet. I could put $2800 to better use....like YARN!! I have 10 cigarettes left and once they're gone (sometime tomorrow) that's it for me. I'm serious this time. I've said that before too but I'm really tired of every year having a cold that leaves my lungs feeling like they're on fire, and it seems to get worse every season. I'll borrow a line from The little Engine That Could and use it as my mantra..."I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Good Luck with that. I hope you can, I hope you can, I hope you can.

December 04, 2007 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon