Thursday, January 31, 2008

F-I-V-E

At this exact moment 5 years ago I was staring at my newborn son and feeling a little like my insides had become outsides. Geof was born at 2:58pm on Friday, January 31, 2003 after an hour and a half pushing session and close to 20 hours of labor. He weighed in at 8lbs 9oz and was 21 inches long.




Today he stands 46 1/2" and weighs exactly 50lbs. I can't hold him and cuddle him as much as I used to, mainly because he won't let me, but he still makes me melt when I look at him just like that very first day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Doesn't the time fly by and isn't it amazing about how they still melt your heart.

January 31, 2008 4:32 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday little dude.

:o)

February 01, 2008 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon