Monday, January 28, 2008

Worse than nails on a chalk board

Geof grinds his teeth, Nathaniel did as a kid, my friend Morgan did when we had sleepovers. There are only a few sounds in the world that turn my stomach and drive me to the brink of insanity and that is the sound of someone grinding their teeth...especially at night. I've been told that I do it on occasion, but the last few nights I've been waking myself up because of grinding my teeth. Gag me with a spoon! This morning my head is throbbing, the right side of my jaw is sore, and my right ear aches. I'm guessing it's from teeth grinding. Nathaniel had to head back to work this morning so he took the car [he's been working during the week in Charlotte training new drivers], otherwise I'd be at the drug store right now buying a mouth guard instead of writing this post. If I wake up feeling like this in the morning I'm walking to the damn drug store...luckily there's one close enough to do that. To make things a little more annoying I ran into a wall with the back part of my shoulder...stone cold sober, mind you...don't even ask how that happened because I haven't a clue. Now my shoulder is sore, too. At least nothing hurts too severely, just enough to make it a little tougher to get up on this cold Monday morning. It's not even 9 am and I'm already ready for a nap!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

OH MY GOSH!
When I was little I had to share a room with my sister for a couple months while her room was being re-done and she is a tooth-grinder so OH MY GOSH I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WITH YOU ON THAT ONE!

February 01, 2008 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 18, 2009 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon