Monday, April 28, 2008

And miles to go before I sleep

Today has been non stop it seems. Things started off early with an AM appointment with Geof's pediatrician to get his immunizations for school. That went more smoothly than I could ever have imagined. Geof was a real trooper and he made his mother extremely proud. He had to get 4 shots, 2 in each arm and he never shed a tear, flinched, or made a fuss. I could tell he wanted to though because his little chin was trembling ever so slightly. I've been dreading this day for a while, but apparently there was no need! He passed all of his exams and screenings with flying colors and has the all clear to attend school. That means I'm one step closer to letting him out into the world. After Geof's appointment I took him to McDonald's for lunch...as promised...and the rest of the day until about 30 minutes ago was spent doing laundry and packing up all the non-essentials. I think we have more non-essentials than essentials...how very American of us! Tomorrow we'll head down to my folks' and we'll get him registered for school and I'll hopefully get some utilities on and some cleaning done over at the new place. I really hate this part of moving, right now both places are disasters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon