Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I hurt...

...EVERYWHERE! I guess that's what 6 hours of scrubbing a kitchen floor while on your hands and knees will do for you. I swear the new rental is filthy...the previous tenants apparently had 3 large dogs that were allowed inside...mud, fur and all. I do believe that had I really inspected it before signing the lease I would have run screaming the other way. The place does have potential to be really cute and that's what keeps me keeping on. Well, that and the fact that I can't in good conscience let my child live in that place until it has been scrubbed and sanitized top to bottom. It's as close to sterile as it can get at the moment. I spent all day yesterday cleaning since yesterday was the last day I had until we move in officially. The kitchen, bathroom, living room and Geof's room are all cleaned. I'll worry about my own room once we get there...it needed the least amount of work anyway. I also cut the grass for the first time in years. That was fun for about a minute then the novelty wore off. It's times like those when I wish Geof were a little older so I could pay him to do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon