Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Baaack!

We're finally in the new place officially. The cable and internet were hooked up yesterday and the keys to the old place were returned the day before. The new place is still a disaster, but not quite as bad. Everything is at least in the room where it belongs, but most things are still in boxes and will remain there for a while I'm sure. I've decided that I hate moving and feel as though I've aged 20 years in one weekend but I'm hopeful that the move was worth it. We asked Geof the first night we stayed in the new house what he thought of his room and his reply was, "it's paradise!". It is much larger than his old room and all his toys are in there now instead of in the living room. We've put in a small garden of tomatoes and I'll probably add some peppers as soon as I get to it on the to-do list....which has grown into quite a monster. All in all we're very pleased with the place, the neighbors are closer and on one side a little rowdier than the rest, but nothing too bad. I think we'll like it here and I'm looking forward to getting all these damn boxes out of my house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon