Saturday, June 11, 2005

Medical Oddity Odyssey Continues...

Ok, so the redness that was on my palms is gone but the soreness is still there. Now there's a rash on both of my sides above my hips and some weird thing on my elbow that is similar to what's on my hands. The tops of my hands are swollen, sore and itchy. I had to remove my wedding ring because that finger has now decided to join the party. I would really like to know what the hell is going on. I have no idea what could have caused this because I haven't ingested anything new nor have I been using any chemicals. Another thing that is odd is that the red areas are really warm to the touch. I'm not running a fever and I feel normal. This is getting really annoying.

Speaking of annoying...fleas....the little fuckers are still here!! They always wait a few days, let Geof's skin heal and then BAM right back at it!! Well, little do they know it but Monday is D-day for the little bastards. I bought a flea bomb and it drops Monday morning. Nathaniel will be leaving out then and Geof and I are going to stay with my folks for a week. Hopefully that will be the end of this saga.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I have some thoughts on your condition, but I'm not a doctor and although I play one in my house on occasion, I won't/can't give medical opinions. See your primary and have him do lab work, including an ANA and rheumatoid profile.

June 11, 2005 11:49 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

I know what you're thinking because I'm thinking it too.

June 12, 2005 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Icon